Monday, October 26, 2009

5 Days & Counting

So the ground breaking has occurred and work begun on the little orphanage in Mae Sot. As exciting as it is to see some thing you are involved in take shape, its a little sad to know that you're not there growing blisters and callouses on your own hands. "Soon enough" i have to keep telling myself. I can say that this trip has already caused me to fell a gamut of emotions. The two strongest of these have been awe and humility. The best part of this...i haven't even left the country yet! I can't imagine what lay in store for us once we land. I say this on behalf of the entire Thailand Team, thank you, thank you, thank you!


I heard this weekend that we will be around for the handing over of the keys to the famly that will be running the orphanage. It's to take place on Saturday the 6th of November.
Some more pictures of the progress!






TTFN
Doc

1 comment:

  1. awesome! thanks for posting pics of the progress! I know you are getting excited!!! :) (sweet profile pic btw!)

    ReplyDelete